Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Baby #2...

It has been almost a year since I've blogged! Well, I'm back so...

For my lovely family who has been asking for belly shots...here you go:).











Week 13=was too sick for pictures




Embracing the maternity top...

Overall this pregnancy seems like it has been more 'manageable' than my first, but it has not been easy! The morning sickness has been pretty bad again...even sent me to the ER once. Zofran has become my best friend.

It has been hard to feel like a decent mommy to Micah since I have spent a lot of time on the couch. I think he's been ok through it though. He is a happy and good little guy despite his boring life lately.

Dusty has been so good. He works in the heat all day, comes home, takes care of Micah, makes dinner, plays with Micah, puts him to bed, and even gets groceries on the weekends. It was like he was ready this go-around to do all those things and he just took over...and I let him (good job prideful wife)...and it has worked really well. I am so so thankful for all he has done!

I think...hope...most of the symptoms are starting to let up. I definitely have more energy and am able to consume mountains of food sometimes...I'm in that belly stage where I just look bulky and top heavy which makes me self conscious, but I went out last week and bought a couple of preggo shirts and decided to just TRY to embrace it. Second time around my belly seems much more ready to pop out...early!

Week 16...here I come...

No comments:

Post a Comment