Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

We have been in Ohio almost exactly 3 years. Something that hit me last week Friday after a fun playdate was that I am not lonely. When we moved here I only knew a handful of people, mostly family and it was HARD with my non-bubbly, introverted personality to make friends. I am so thankful for the friends that I have now and that God allowed a long season of alone-ness to grow me through...(and my thankfulness does not mean it was fun!) :)


Micah and his friend Eli at our playdate. Eli has a little brother Isaac who is a little older than Josiah. And their mommy is awesome! She 'gets' me.


Today we had a playdate...Micah stole Olivia's shoes...and...um, wasn't wearing pants...haha

And in other news...
Josiah can hold his bottles but is mostly too lazy to...he only drinks bottles which makes life for me full of pumping and feeding him. I CANNOT WAIT until he is eating more and taking less bottles!


We went hiking at Deer Creek state park. Definitely got a workout carrying Josiah!


The FINAL hill in our hike...got rid of Josiah for that one.

We have hit a lull in the house hunting. I am sad that I cannot purchase a whole farm.

Mmmmm....that is all the news I can think of...although I'm sure I'm forgetting something. Bye for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment